Sunday, January 24, 2010

my happy pill (:


i love ytd and today :D
becos i spend it with my bbyboy <3
woke up like super early just to meet that goondo at his hse there
travel all the way to JE lei . i am like the best gf :D
then had PRATA for brunch .
hahah tat boy got frighten when he saw what the uncle do until he got no appeitite .
i think i really fat sia ,
I EAT MORE THEN HIM AND I EVEN EAT FINISH THE PRATA EVEN THOUGH I NOE WHAT THE UNCLE DID COS I WAS SUPER HUNGRY I DIDNT EVEN BOTHER AT ALL . HAHAHAH.
aft that slack at his hse till i damn lazy to go out la .
Haha went to iluma to watch the spy next door. that show ok ok only but I LIKE THE LITTLE GIRL , so cute .:D
aft that wen to town to meet his friends. waited for d to finish work
head to clarks q . home club srsly damn quiet la . don really like the place there.
HAHA . bf was being such an ass .
where got bf force gf to drink ALCOHOL one . ONLY MY BF .but i still love him . :x
aft that macs for supper than went over his hse to stay .
anyway i damn tired now ,
tml is the BIG BROTHER wedding got to wake up early tml for the church wedding.
i think i should go pack my bag now. adios ppl

ps./you make me smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment