Tuesday, February 23, 2010

your love is like my drug

hi i noe i hasnt been blogging
cos i am super LAZY and bf say that my blog is srlsy dead.
muhahaa kay is 5 11 supposed to be sleeping now
and i am tired
but paris my new bff is damn addictive .
my brain is like asking me to slp now
WAHHH!! now hang -.- . simi lai de . TSKKKK!!!
anyway how was ur cny ?

MINE IS LIKE A BORING
had reunion dinner at home on the 13th
1st day - went to my grandmama hse visiting
aft tat meet j my happy pills becos it was valentine day
watch the lightning thief , had supper , went to bukit batok with him to his friend's hse
they play ban luck . hahah poor boy lose money . aft tat drop him at his hse
and home sweet home for me
2nd day - did partically nothing , stay home watch tv . haha
3rd day - bf came over to my hse to bai nian my parents aft he had lunch with his parents .
first time he meet them, he was quite scared , HAHAHHA . joke sia
had steamboat at home
with j , my parents and my sis and bro-in-law(they came bk just to see him -.-) ,
play ban luck aft that parents play mahjong with the sis and bro-inlaw .
aft tat send j down to take cab . hahah
ILOVE YOU BF for coming down to see my dad n mum for the first time(:
4th day- meet j . shit i forgot what we do on that day. hahah
5th day - went to JE to meet j, went to bukit batok with him
had macs , went to the driving center to sign up for his lesson .
YAY is time man , waiting for u to take all the test than u can drive me ard .^^v
aft tat went back to his home , chill,watch tv, smacking each other heads :D
stupid pork play dota leave me to watch tv alone
than home sweet home
6th day -
woke up quite late
mum came bk home
ask me to changed
went to the river ang bao thing . LOL
somemore got some china fair -.-
saw MR GOH CHOK TONG ( is this how u spell his name)
went to the singapore flyer , saw abit of the chingay rehearsal.
aft tat hm sweet home
7th day -
afternoonwent to my uncle hse to bai nian,
so many ppl came cos they got lion dance .
so long nv see one of my cousin and her kids .
always making me laugh
had thai buffet at uncle place
they played ban luck
there too boring alr and hate some ppl there tsk . FYI i hate my uncle's ex neighbour and friends
brunch of show off/morons/like to suck balls .
off to meet j and his friends
chill outside cine b4 gg to watch little big soldier ( funny but lame)
aft movie separate with them
me and j chill outside mandrian gallery :D
8th day - stay home
9th day - slept for ony 2 hrs went to sch at 9 for assessment test
waited until 12plus for my turn to have oral . did quite ok
meet j , walk ard, go to fep to do his alteration
brought my vans shoe , the one which i have been finding for so long . now i am a HAPPY KIDZ^^v
walk ard waited for his friends, had pepper lunch with them b4 i went home
doze off really early but woke up a few times
which i cant really rmb maybe i dreamt abt something .
and now the 1o th day - hahah woke up went to tamp with my mum ,
had lunch at aijisen , sis came , shopped , buy thing at cotton on with sis ,
walk ard , dad came sit at macs with sis , sis went off to pass the car to brother-in-law
watch the cny show . funny sia . very random lei . tsk tsk .
kay wo yao sui jiao le , now is alr 6 am .
nights ppl .:D

p/s i love days like this ,where we will play like a small kids
u and me smacking each other heads
u always trying to pissed me off
when sometimes i wan to get angry with u becos U PISSED ME REAL BAD but i just cant
just sitting/walking ard doing nth
I MISS U SILLY HEAD :D
hopefully i can meet u ltr on
hhahaha , or maybe tml :D
love you xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment