Thursday, April 1, 2010

awesomesie bf

hi my love ^^
haha anyway today celebrated my mummy bday
had dinner at some jap place at UE SQ shopping mall
with fam and BABY ^^v
didnt eat much cos no appeitite.
so aft dinner went to game heaven at safra .
eh not sure what is the name . but i noe is u can play games there
played UNO STACKO ^^ .is been so long !!!!!
aft that hm sweet hm .
baby cab home ): .
he stay too far, my dad cant fetch him .
haha anyway my mum damn funny we wanted to sing bday song
but she didnt let us to sing for her
cos she don want ppl to noe she turning old.
so she just cut the cake quietly . hahah damn cute ,
in a few days time it will be mine bday
but sadly i wont be in sg, i gg to perth .
I GG TO MISS BBYBOY LIKE SHIT
P.S TO J / CAN I PACK U IN MY LUGGAGE AND TAKE U ALONG ^^
IF NOT U GO BUY YOURSELF A TIX PLS ):
I WAN U TO TAG ALONG .
I GG TO BE A SAD HORSE ON 20TH APRIL ):
HI ALL MY BBGS , CELEBRATING ON 10TH MARCH KAY
MIGHT NOT BE CLUBBING
WANT TO SKIP THE IDEA OF IT EH
I AM GETTING OLD, DON REALLY LIKE TO SHAKEY NOW
HAHAHA LTR BACK PAIN ^^V

No comments:

Post a Comment