Monday, May 3, 2010

❤❤❤❤❤

took it on the 9th april to celebrate my early bday :D
1st may - HAPPY 4th month bbyyyyyyy ~
woke up like super late,
get ready went over to imm to have our dinner
than went bk my home to change all
took the circle line like quite ex lei their fare.
head over to suntec to meet his friends .
their plans was to play soccer,
so bf and me didnt join them at all
walk over to marina sq to see whether is there any timing for iron man
but all sold out alr , so we wanted to try our luck on the catch catch thing
still didnt get it >:( :'( i wan that hello kitty doll :( .
hais so we want to cheer ourself up by having mac spicy but it was closed/
so we actually walked over to raffles place macdonald . hahaha lucky it was 24 hrs .
aft tat we went over to penisular to play L4D for 1 hr . hehe so fun
aft playing we walked over to esplanade/ 1 fullenton to chill
the whole time we were walking , GREAT EXERCISE . lose weight somemore .
hahaha we walk to butter hoping we can see got any body drunk anot .
but no luck lei HAHAHAHAHA
lame i noe :D
aft tat hm swt hm , he stay over my hse again :D .
I LOVE NIGHTS LIKE TAT :D , I WANT MORE OF IT BBY :)❤
the next day bby went over to his popo hse
and i went to church , OK PLS DON LAUGH JUST BECOS I NT THOSE HOLY CATHOLIC PPL KAY. :D
aft mass was over ,
went to tamp mall to meet my big brother, sis-in law , sis and bro-in- law
had dinner than off to watch iron man 2 . :D
NICE NICE NICE ~ but i dunnoe why some ppl say not nice
HIGH EXPECTATION la . :x
anyway now is alr mon . :(
starting work soon which is may 17.
damn fast . new environment
dunnoe how am i gg to cope
cos i nt those outspoken kind
i am more to the shy type :X
lol . lalalalalal
kay laaaaaaaa , back hurts
and i have the urge to spent money again kay BYE
i want pretty clothes and shoes and bags . so i wan money to hurry up fly in
thanks
and i hope that my job don make me so stress kay

No comments:

Post a Comment