Monday, January 3, 2011

HAPYY NEW YEAR EVERYONE , and belated xmas :D
hahaha i noe i am damn late in saying this but hack la .
my blog is srlsy dead , deleted all the old posts .
becos as what everyone say out with the old, in with the new .
so now is a brand new yr . i deleted all my past
past that has good and bad . but oh well . deleted it anyway
don need to keep all the old post .
haha but i will just keep the post abt my bby :)
and also post brand new one to keep my blog exciting.
hahaha wait until i find some excitement first
anyway how u guys spent ur xmas and new yr ?
well mine was pretty much simple . not so fantastic like some ppl with big parties and etc .
i hate crowded places ! lucky i avoid that .
will blog in a separate post about my xmas n new yr becos i got pics but nt much .
hehe got an advance xmas prezzie from the boyfee which it is a camera .
he got me that becos he wants me to start cam whoring ard ,
which i dont usually do it , cos i not the vain kind :x
may be i will blog abt it tmr . need to go bathe becos is gg to be 3am
and i need to be at my shop by 11am . as per instructed by my lady boss aka my MUM -.-
so toodlesssssss <3

No comments:

Post a Comment