Tuesday, March 15, 2011

u & me

i know i haven been blogging for the longest time cos i am quite lazy to blog ,
i am like more active on tumblr and twitter , hahaha
i am supposed to be uploading some photos but i am so lazzzzzzzy
so anyway i am jobless haha , no income no allowance , hahaha
surviving on my parents , always go out to eat with them all and
i have become a couch potato :D
hehe but i know my bf still love me no matter what i become
hahahaha ! even if i don bathe for a few days
MY BABY WILL STILL HUG ME AND LOVE ME RIGHT ANOT JORDAN LIM !!
anyway this bloody fuck face damn vain , nowadays he prepared to go out hor must wax his hair lei !!last time where got like tat !! hahaha i got evidence somemore



hahah but still so cute hehe :)


this two photo was taken when he was still in tekong and his hair has to be botak hahaha


walao this boy damn rude one lo , always point middle finger at me
hmpf __ up ur ass :p.
hahah he also damn mean lo ,today he msg me and supposed to call me but he took
damn long to call cos he wan to talk to his bunk mates cos it will be like their last day tgt
before they are posted somewhere else . so this is like the convo i had with him
thru msg !! > he is super mean
ME: HAHA KAY LA THAN I GO CHIONG LIANG FIRST
*awhile later
ME : I HAVEN BATHE YET :p LOL
J: TA MA DE. YOU GO BATH NOW , PIANG PIANG SHEN !
ME: LOL I EATING LA
J: NOTHING NEW
ME: HOI !
J : HEHE , FATTY LOVELY GIRLFRIEND ( *
WTF HE CALLED ME FATTY I WILL NV FORGIVE HIM :@)
ME : HOI!!! FATTY BOYFRIEND!
J: GO WASH UR SMELLY ARMPIT ( *WALAO HE INSULT MY ARMPIT >:/ )
ME: FUCK U LA WHAT SMELLY ARMPIT
J: FUCK ME ? HEHE
ME : SO RUDE >:/

WALAO THIS BOY NEED TO HAVE SOME MANNERS ARMY MAKES HE DAMN DUMB, I SWEAR,
BUT I STILL LOVE HIM HEHE !! GIVE U SOME LOVE LA !!!





























No comments:

Post a Comment