Saturday, January 2, 2010

babyboy(:

not for the ppl who cant take cheesyness

baby i am loving you more each day (:
thanks for making me feel loved by you
thanks for always making me laugh/smile
thanks for making me feel so comfortable with u
i just love spending time with u even though we always have nowhere to go or nothing to do
i just want to spend all day without a single person around us ,yes just the both of us(:
sometimes i really don wish to part with u so early but u have to work the next day
and taking a taxi is a BIG NO NO becos i don u to waste money on cab.
and like what u say to me, i am saying it to u tooo
`I LOVE YOU NOT ONLY FOR WHAT YOU ARE BUT FOR WHAT I AM WHEN I AM WITH YOU'
and my favourite place to be is inside your hugs, where is warm and loving ^^ .
saying forever does not always last. that is why i don u to promise forever as promise maybe broken.
lets go through with the flow, as what i believe if we are meant to be to last always , we will .
hahahah ok it sound cheesy BUT I LOIKE . HAHAHAHA
JORDAN LIM I NOE U READ THIS CFM START LAUGHING ONE ESPECIALLY THE LAST PART .

No comments:

Post a Comment