Monday, January 11, 2010

bo bo bo

hihi i am freaking stress now
hahah tml got role play again tsk .
if i don do well tml that lecturer is gg to fail me .
LIKE A NICEXZXZ ONLY , if i fail i got to remodule and pay 800plus for it .
okay anyway i toking to bbyboy on msn
srsly he think he cute cos jus look at what he draw . he think tat lasalle need him
cos his drawing damn cool but i think i draw better than him .
this is his drawing
one to act one lurb eu ppl tsk
and his stupid nudis
i have no idea why he draw himself like a pig
but he say is me . srsly he should go fly kite

this one he always like to draw one line with me ,
when we were just prentending to be angry with each other .
STUPID SIA I REALLY DUNNOE WHAT UP WITH THE JAY CHOU NAME .
SYAFIQ HE WAN TO JOIN UR JAY CHOU GANG LA .

so i told him i gg to blog abt this and he end up drawing this,
saying if i blog this he gg to whack me when i meet him tml . -.- .


anyway i think my drawing cuter . look below , nicer right .
but he say i draw him very ugly cos 3 strands of hair only . joke.
hahaha i will be the one whacking him.

hahahha lame right i don even noe why i play along with him sia -.-
see i am such a good gf. best gf of the year . haha
anyway this silly boy of mine is gg hk on wed ):
wont get to see him for 5 days
cos once he is bk from hk i am alr off to malacca.
and he ask me to don flirt with other guys
if not he will chop off my hands
THIS BOY ALWAYS THINK HE DAMN CUTE . BUT I CUTER :D
anyway....
BIG BRO IS GETTING MARRIED .
today he is the biggest joke
cos how can somebody even forget to register their marriage at the ROM .
MY BROTHER LO . GOONDO ONE LEI .
just now i was looking at his wedding pics i keep laughing.
hahahah cos i caant believe
the one who always scold me ,
the one who always play with me fighting
like boxing each other or piniching each other -.-.
still behaving like a small boy is getting married.
hahah kay is time for me to go do my scripts .

byeeeeeee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment