Sunday, March 14, 2010

bbggg

hiiiii
sat was spent with bbg (: so long nv see all of them alr
met pris and dawn at bugis
haji to surprise jia jia . hahaha
she say i monkey ):
we gossip super alot n laughing at ppl .
hahaha aft haji, bugis st for major shopping
got myself a top
aft that head to FEP,
fiq came along too ,
awhile later , baby came (:
walk to cine for dinner at koufu
aft dinner went to meet baby friends
pris and fiq left
went to his one of his friend hse
dawn came awhile than left .
me and baby left at abt 2plus
baby stay over at my hse (:
stupid idiot, he stole abit of my tom yum maggie
while i was using the com .
stupid fellow disturb me when i was deep in my sleep
beating my head all , he confess to me somemore
walaooooo wei, disturb me until i woke up
JORDAN LIM U WATCH OUT ON WED
I AM GG TO REVENGE BK
hmmpf
mumsie brought us to hougang to eat
the things i eat cfm make me FAT
arghhh
head back home use the com while the pig went into coma for awhile
aft that he left to go his popo's hse
kay i don really noe what i am typing cos i gg into coma soon
freaking tired . LOL
yay baby is coming ove my hse to stay again on wed cos the next day
i got to follow him to the hospital for his check up at 12pm
hahaha i have problem waking up so early .
anyway i buay tahan alr need my slp
goodnight ppl

2 comments: