Thursday, March 11, 2010

worldbehindmywall

`my dear, even if all falls apart, even if it all ends one day,
remember that you are a part of me and all those memories we shared will never
be altered. remember that you were that special one for me. remember'
- via followthatway.tumblr


J i love you more than anything
but sometimes you got to trust me
i will never do anything to make you unhappy
yesterday was a bad night
blame it on the alcohol that makes me so fucked up
and it makes me cry so much.
it was our 1st time quarreling with each other
but i am glad that everything is fine now
i hate quarrel, it makes me feel so useless.
J you are my very first bf (yes i nv had any bf b4)
you show me how to love
you were always there to encourage me to do what is right
you were always tell me not to be afraid
you were always there for me
you always ask me not to be rude to my parents
for me, you were willing to meet my parents for the very first time
you were willing to go out with me and my friends,
even though you were feeling bored
you don mind to do anything just for me
sometimes i will get angry with you when you want to play ur game
you will give in to me.
sometimes i wan you to stay up late with me just to talk,
you tried even though you were tired
i love spending time with you
becos is always filled with laughter, teasing, pissing each other off
and you always like to laugh on how i pronounce my words
that is why i love you so much for not only all this things you have done for me
is also you love me who i am.
JORDANY to me you are the best boyfriend that i have,
the best thing that i never knew i needed,
and it wasnt a mistake to be together with you.
the feeling that you give me will never leave my mind
becos you are the only person that i love and nobody can replace you
whatever happen we will stand strong tgt
and i will always be there for you even when you need me the most
and i noe you will do the same for me (:
YYYYYYYYY
xoxo
your most favourite gf . ^^v

No comments:

Post a Comment